In the Life Sciences industry, the ability to maintain a high level of compliance plays a big part in an organization’s success. Many organizations still use manual processes to track compliance, making it exponentially more difficult. In addition to this, the product lifecycle must revolve at a significant speed in order to keep up with the market pace. The automated GMP Compliance Management System gives organizations the speed and efficiency needed to consistently keep up with this rapid product lifecycle, while easing the process and ensuring that compliance is met. These are just a few benefits.
Let’s take a look at 7 other reasons to love the automated GMP Compliance Management System:
1. It Saves Time: With automated processes, you can reduce the amount of time it takes to conduct tasks enabling you to increase your company’s productivity by as much as 25 percent. In doing so an organization is able to increase productivity elsewhere. An automated GMP Compliance System enables a faster response time when dealing with complaints, and takes less time to conduct audits and other common business tasks. This results in a much faster turnaround time and a more efficient way to obtain quality and compliance.
2. It Makes Document Control Easy: With Document Control you have the ability to regulate and control all processes and procedures within your system from a central location. Your documents help keep the business running, and completing them manually can be time consuming and prone to human error. Therefore, having an automated Document Control process ensures consistency in all documents. Having complete control over documents of all types—whether job descriptions, specifications, or work instructions—enables your organization to quickly route through the creation, review and approval of all documents.
3. It Simplifies the Training Process: The GMP System’s Employee Training module enables you to manage and track all training events within your organization and set up online testing to be distributed to your employees at any time. The exams include a pass/fail score which provides you with visibility into your employee’s performance. By automatically setting up training activities and due dates you will help ensure that your employees are up to date and knowledgeable on all job requirements.
4. It’s Flexible: A daily business routine encompasses many things. Often times, companies will sacrifice their traditional ways of doing business in hopes of adapting to software that will help them simplify processes—but why make the sacrifice? The automated GMP Compliance System gives you the power to configure the system to adapt to your business processes. The ability to configure keywords, logins and pages to your liking means the software truly can become your own.
5. It Helps You Identify Risk: Risk Management and Corrective Action work together to mitigate adverse events that enter the system, which helps ensure that you will achieve
6. It Helps You Address Complaints Faster: At some point or another, every business will be faced with incoming complaints that signal that it’s time for a change. Typically when addressing these complaints, data will be entered into excel spreadsheets and then manually updated and tracked. However, this manual method of managing complaints can prove to be prone to error, due to any number of things such as double entry of data, lack of visibility, and recurring adverse events. The GMP Compliance Management System automates the process of complaint handling and provides visibility into the complaints that have entered the system, allowing you to see what adverse events are pending and enabling you to take action toward resolution.
7. It Eases the Process of FDA Compliance: Life Science organizations must follow strict guidelines set forth by the FDA and other governing authorities. By automating common GMP business processes, a Life Science organization is able to ensure compliance with regulations such as ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 11. The GMP System simplifies the process of ensuring that compliance is inherent in all processes and that the end product is of the highest possible quality.
The GMP System is an effective approach to achieving compliance within your organization. We’ve named a few of the reasons to love the GMP Compliance Management System and I’ll leave you with this—with increased collaboration, visibility into adverse events and simplified training, automating your business processes with the GMP Compliance Management System will enable you to reach a higher level of compliance throughout your entire organization.